Nov 20, 2011

Nov 20, 2011
_______We never would have imagined in 4 months we'd be expecting triplets!!!

Monday, August 15, 2011

What the gall???

Well, since I do not have any gallstones (thank you Lord) they ruled out doing more tests gallbladder related...and since they aren't 100% what's causing my pain they prescribed me this neat little concoction called BMX (my husband, too thought it was a sports bike).  It is a Maalox like mixture with lidocaine to basically numb me inside...hmmm....sounds good to me.  Just took my first dose and my mouth and throat are rather numb, I can try to eat in 30 minutes, praying this does the trick!  I really need to gain some major weight and it's rather hard when eating causes pain.  Hopefully this works good enough to get me through the next few months so I can gain weight and plumpen these cuties up!

No comments:

Post a Comment